[Group17] Furball Fury
A downloadable game for Windows
Cute little squeaking hamsters?
Will your kids give you some peace and quiet because they'll be in love with this game?
Furball Fury - a hamster race brawler
This is a project we made in the course of a semester for the course Game Projects at DAE, working in a team of 4: three programmers and an artist. It was done using UE4 with (mostly) C++ code, and some blueprinting for FX and UI. It was a great learning experience, as none of us worked in UE4 C++ before. We had to cut corners and skip features to meet with the deadlines, but we still managed to make a really fun game. Don't believe us? Try it for yourself!
Left stick - move around
Face button down (A on XBOX controller) - jump
RT - boop
LT - use powerup
Check out the dev logs for more info!
I am pleased with the result, considering it was done in UE4 C++, which I never touched before.
It was a great and fun learning experience.
Matei Ungureanu (me) - programmer
Timo Nys - programmer
Dries Cuyt - programmer
Marvin Schubert - artist
* We got the music from Freesound.org *
Just unpack and play :)
- Devlog 10 - The EndMay 28, 2019
- Devblog 9 - Polishing week 1May 14, 2019
- Devlog 8 - End of development sprintMay 07, 2019
- After holidays devlogApr 24, 2019
- Devblog 6 - Development sprint 2 week 1Apr 03, 2019
- Devblog 5 - Ending development sprint 1Mar 27, 2019
- Devblog 4 - Development week 2Mar 19, 2019
- Devblog 3 - Development week 1Mar 12, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.